Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In L.A. This Would Be A Problem


So I was in the metro the other day and I see this girl sitting in front of me. She is maybe about 17 - 20 years old, sitting with a nerdy looking guy. Nothing too out of the ordinary except she seemed to be packing two Smith and Wesson 9 mm police issue semi- automatics. Yes, she definitely is. One in an under arm carry position - perfect to hide under a suit jacket, and another strapped to her leg.

This may be no problem in Texas - although two hand guns is kind of excessive even there. But I do know that in L.A. there would be a major problem if she encountered our friendly neighborhood LAPD (police). They really don't like people walking around with very real looking - but fake - guns. Actually, they tend to shoot people waving those around.

Not sure if this is some kind of Madrid fashion statement. Thoughts?

11 comments:

jeff said...

Funny, specially when according to most Spaniards, Americans walk around waving guns and shooting things and people.

Unknown said...

so nice.. lol. thats the real fashion.

Carl said...

Jeff, Maybe they are jealous that we get to be violent gun waving fanatics?

penyabogarde said...

Amazing Blog!
SALUDOS DESDE BARCELONA
Up The Hammers & Visca el Barça!


I'm waiting to:

penyabogarde.blogspot.com

Ramses said...

Hahahahaha I've never EVER seen anything like that, not even in Spain. I mean, many Spaniards commit crimes against fashion so I shouldn't surprised...

Still, nice legs so far I can tell :-)

rachat de crédit said...

waw don't mess with that girl ;-)

comment grossir said...

is this allowed, really ?

Unknown said...

lol that's funny

Daphne said...

For me if I saw it for the first time, its scares me. But I guess we have different fashion statement. Madrid was not just rich in culture but in trends too and for me its cool

Julia Cole said...

lol too funny!

Aya kyut said...

wow... so dangerous... I don't know fashion,lol.
I never meet a girl like that here.