Monday, February 18, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hey, a couple of people from around the web noticed me recently. I was actually interviewed by another Bloguero (actually a Bloguera) - I hope that's a real word ... A gal from Voices en Es-pan-yol, a great Spanish podcast site and bilingual blog based in Madrid asked me a few questions here. Check it out.

Also, a pretty big-shot political web site - Pajamas Media - linked to my post about European anti-Jewish sentiments here. My thing is listed right along with others from the BBC, Reuters, and CNN! You have to scroll down and look kinda hard to find my link - but it's better than a poke in the eye with a stick!

And a gal from Zaragoza - who doesn't like to give links - also posted a piece of that same essay here.

Thanks to all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl,
Thanks for the link juice and congrats for getting wide play at Pajamas Media. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're one of the granddaddies of blogging. By that I mean they were one of the first blogs to make blogging more mainstream.