Friday, November 2, 2007

Blog Detective

It is interesting to try to figure out an author’s deal from their posts, etc. You see what their interests are, you try to see their location, age, sex, politics, etc. Sometimes it is not easy.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out if this person is a man or a woman. I think he/she didn’t like my piece on “Not Almodovar” very much, so it makes me think that maybe he is a gay man. I think he/she jumped to the conclusion that I am some kind of gay hater. (I’m not, of course). I just don’t think a good movie idea is based on any kind of gratuitous boning and drug taking – between whichever genders.

Whatever he/she thinks - I want to thank him/her for mentioning me.

I was looking over at his/her site and saw that he had a link about Dr. Watson’s thoughts on black people. I won’t jump to the conclusion that he/she thinks it’s true that blacks are not as smart as whites. That would be judging without enough information… He/she probably means it is sad that Dr. Watson said this.

I also noticed some posts from Iberian Notes over there. Maybe John knows something - at least I hope he does...

1 comment:

John said...

No, I don't know who this person is, and I didn't know he was republishing my posts without giving me credit or a link. Thanks for the heads-up.